Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas and New Year's 2008-2009

Amber and Ryan were gracious and invited the Palfreyman clan to spend Christmas Eve with them in Springville. They also allowed Grandma (Me) to spend the night---so I got to be there when Lily experienced her first "Santa Clause Christmas" (This is the first year she really understood what was happening, I think). Anyway---I didn't get many pictures, but here is Lily checking out the "loot" from Santa on Christmas morning.
Crew and I on Christmas morning:
On the 26th Matt, Kelly and I drove down to Taylor to spend a few days with the Hatch Family. We had SUCH a fun time. So glad we went. Here are some pictures from that:
Lindsey, (Grandma hiding), Emma, Rachel, Julie, Molly & Rett
Carly and Mia (Joni's newest) and Kris.
Almost ready for dinner:
Aunt Brenda spent the whole time after dinner making balloon animals for the kids and they had a blast with them. Thanks Brenda---you are a Saint!

Jordyn and her ButterflyAbbie and her flowers.



Cindy and Joni and Mia---too much excitement for this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D