Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lincoln and Juls---12/08

Julia and Lincoln 12/08 "I Know...Momma loves me SO much....so what else is new?"
Hey? How ARE you????

Ok---enough of the silly captions---this is my beautiful newest grandson---and these pictures were taken by Amber (his aunt) who has been learning a lot about photography the past few months. She did great, (I think so, at least.) Of course it helps to have great subject matter to work with....I mean---how beautiful is this baby??? They don't come much prettier---but then I am partial--I think I have 3 of the prettiest! (If you don't think so--you must have grandkids of your own---that is the only reason I could understand for not thinking mine are the cutest ones on the planet at the moment.) (haha)






"What you talkin' 'bout Willis???"(sorry---I couldn't resist....)


"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy"
-John Lennon-
(Love you Juls and Lincoln. Merry Christmas,
Mom)

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty biased myself on our three but Lincoln is pretty darn cute! Great job Amber on the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Grandma! Looks like you're enjoying the grandkids! Give my best to Julia!!

    -Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute kid! He seriously is super adorable. I saw you wrote a comment on Kelli's blog and was like "Denise doesn't love us!" (JUST KIDDING!) I'm sure you didn't even KNOW Josh and I had a blog. I sent the link to Grandma Hatch a few times but I'm not sure she has looked at it. Your blog is fun and I'll be reading. We miss you and it is good to know you are doing well. Feel free to stop by Josh's and my blog anytime for updates on our little ones. Maybe we will get up to Taylor one of these days while you are there. We have been talking about going up for a visit and want to try soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D