Friday, January 9, 2009

Flying High with Kelsey.

While I was in AZ over Christmas, I got the privelege of going up in an airplane with Kelsey (Booke and Cindy's daughter) who already, at age 18 has her Private Pilot's license....(how would that be???) It was one of the highlights of my Christmas visit to AZ. Thanks Kelsey for taking me "up" It was awesome!
Here is some video of "buzzing Grandma's house in Taylor, and of "Scones Dam" (as Grandma calls it) and of me and Kelsey (just to prove I was really there.) We are so proud of you Kelsey and glad you are here among us for a while. (In Utah).... Just a side note, Sarah (Joe & Brenda's daughter) has also passed her "solo flight test" and is in the flight training program at ASU. You girls ROCK! We are all SO amazed and impressed!
Denise
P.S. The red-roofed building is the old Taylor Chapel. If you know where Mom's place is from there--you will recognize this shot. It was past Sunset---so everything was not as clear and bright as it might haved been---but everyone was out waving at us---even though you can't see them here.

Schone's dam almost never has water in it (at least not much)---it's nice to see that there is a bit there, anyway. Also--don't Kelsey and I look FABULOUS!!! (ha!) Thanks again, Kels!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd be terrified to fly a plane! Amazing!

    Josh did not know that person. I asked him this morning but he is a shy guy so who knows.

    Do you live in Lehi? I have two sisters who live in American Fork! Josh and I will have to plan a Utah trip and visit all of our relatives there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! That is awesome! Congrats to Sarah & Kelsey. What amazing accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D