Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweet Baby Lincoln

In August, I, Rhett and David went to Arizona for the birth of our sweet baby, Lincoln. He is such a sweet and amazing baby. Already, we love and adore him so much and are so happy he is a part of our family. Here are some pictures of that amazing and wonderful event in our family.








These pictures were taken within a few minutes after our Lincoln was born. He is SO cute---isn't he? (And Juls looks amazing too....considering that she just went through a C-section to get him here...) Way to go Juls. You are Awesome! I will try to add more pictures of him in the next few days, as well---as for tonight--I need to get to bed. Love you all. D
Here are a few more pictures taken later that same day:


He was so bright-eyed and alert for only being a few hours old...still is a little smarty.

On Mama's shoulder:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D