Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Matt & Kelly's wedding - 05-10-08

On May 10, 2008, Matt and Kelly got married in the St. George Temple. It was such a beautiful day and a wonderful time for the whole family to get together. Kelly was a beautiful bride, and Matt was as happy as I have ever seen him....he still is--I hope they continue to be as loving and happy as they have been the past 6 months, for the rest of their lives. Also, we feel so lucky to have someone as wonderful as Kelly in our family now. We love her so much....and Matt is one lucky guy. Here are some pictures from their wedding day: (I'll try to figure out how to download a slideshow sometime soon....still learning here.)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D