Sunday, November 16, 2008

Compa Homecoming

Today Rhett and I went up to Brigham City (We stayed at Julie's in Ogden last night) to his last (and only American) companion's homecoming--Elder Derek Law. He did a great job and it was fun to meet his family. Rhett says Elder Law was his favorite companion. They were only together 6 weeks before Rhett left for home, but they shared some memorable experiences. One was the baptism of Guillermo 2 days before Rhett left (an unexpected blessing) and they also survived the floods from Hurricane Dolly--wading through water up to their armpits in one area. It was fun to hear some stories afterward. We took a couple of pictures at the Law's house afterward.
Elder Law and Elder Palfreyman
Denise, Elder Law and Elder P.
Mothers and Sons...Michelle, Derek, Rhett & me. So glad they are back.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on our blog! It was great hearing from you! I love your blog. I have to say that your boys have grown. Rhett a return missionary and Matt married going off to D.C. and doing all of these grown up things! Thats crazy in itself. You have some pretty cute grandkids. I was glad to see Julia's little "chili." I had not seen a picture of him before!

    So so cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D