Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring 2010

I wish I had better pictures of my visits with the grandkids this Spring during their visits to Utah. Unfortunately, I either forgot my camera or forgot to get it out when I should have. Amber has the best pictures of their visit and our time in St. George at the Kite Festival, and hopefully she will post some soon that I can steal. So--this is all I have, but we had a great time with all three of my grands and their moms while they were here during Spring Break (for UofA) and Lily's Spring Break from preschool (yep--starting already...)

It's been a LONG, cold, and gray Spring in Utah and I can't wait til Summer.

Amber is coming up for Memorial Day, hopefully, and Julia will hopefully get to make a trip in between block classes at school. I miss my kids!

Lily--in her usual mood...having fun, at Aunt Julie's: GMa and Crewbie at Aunt Julie's (before our haircuts) (I look terrible--just got up and no makeup, but Lily took this picture of us...)

Tired Bug:
Linc and Mommy--not thrilled about having to leave and go home.
Hey! What's up, Grandma?!!
"Lets see...If I get just the right mix of hot and cold...."
Hey! What are you up to G-ma???
Linckey smiling for Grandma during bath time. Cute!
Lily and Dolly in their matching dresses:
Cute Crewbie:
Crewbie--not a happy camper that morning...
Lily wearing the Christmas dresses I gave her for her and her dolly.

Lily at Grandma's in March: Love that face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me, I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment. D